List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [Kde-usability] Uni WebServer doing weird things :(
From:       Jonathan Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-03-21 14:02:31

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:49:16 -0000 Lee Jordan <leej80@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Site Update
>
> Our uni server is back up so the wlv link should work now.
> I have updated the pages and cleaned them up, Jono is onto the case of the
> CVS / Database site

Thanks for updating the site Lee. :-)

I am currently just waiting for a reply from Martin Konold to see about
getting the webspace set up. I have also started looking into the
initial database.

I will put the questions and lab conditions in the CVS tonight so
everyone can ammend them where necceccery.

Cheers,

	Jono

Jono Bacon - [vmlinuz] -- jono@kde.org
KDE/Qt Developer