List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [KDE Usability] Dissertation on KDE Notification UX
From:       Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-08-07 16:55:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share the results of my dissertation research on the KDE
Notification User Experience.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5i0qljc57cyk6i/Celeste%20Lyn%20Paul%20-%20Dissertation%20-%20Final.pdf

The most relevant sections are:

Chapter 6: Results
Chapter 7.3: Influence Contextual Factors on Notification User Experience
Chapter 7.5: Interruptive Notification System Design Guidelines

I apologize that the first distribution is the final dissertation which is
not a very easy nor convenient way of getting the information. I plan on
summarizing different parts of it in smaller papers and blog articles to
make it more accessible. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,

Celeste