List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] myBalsamiq for KDE (for free)?
From:       Alex Fiestas <afiestas () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-23 14:31:58

On Wednesday 23 January 2013 14:08:27 Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> Since I don't think we really need advanced interactive prototyping
> functionality, I'd go for either myBalsamiq or - if somebody wants to
> create stencils for Plasma Components - Pencil. Or a combination of
> myBalsamiq for early sketches and Pencil for more detailed wireframes.
As far as I know (I may be wrong) you can extend Pencil only by producing SVG
and importing them you don't need to know programing for doing that.

IIRC we should be able to produce a "collection" that we all share containing
Plasma Components and missing "rough sketch" items without needing a
programmer to do it.

If indeed we need a programmer for extending Pencil, then we can evaluate
using something else but we should we careful of not tiering ourselves with a
proprietary app that won't allow us to export our data.

Just my two cents, :p