List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] [kde-artists] Bad Studies Are Worse: About the Recent Results on Detail in Icon
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2013-01-11 21:14:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The blog post is merely a tiny tiny summary of the study. Be sure to read
the whole thing before criticising. (There's links in the article)

The author in question here is pretty damn awesome, and an expert in his
field.

Either way, the KDE community doesn't tend to make any knee-jerk reactions
to any blog posts from anyone, so I don't think you need to fear in any
case.

Dave