List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [KDE Usability] need more non-coding tasks for code-in
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-02 18:51:41

Heya folks :)

We're getting a lot of requests from both the Code-in students as well
as Google to add more non-coding tasks because we've run out of these
tasks at this point. There are 12 days left and it'd suck if we can't
offer more to the students. This year they have much more incentive to
stay with one org and it is to their disadvantage if they have to
switch to another org during the contest.

If you have ideas for tasks please do propose them. If you can't
mentor them please propose them here anyway. Maybe we can still find
someone. Time is of the essence.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org