List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [KDE Usability] Misuse of toggle buttons, continued
From:       Aurélien_Gâteau <agateau () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-17 23:24:54

Hi,

I am finally back to this obsession of mine, toggle buttons. I wrote a
wiki page for it and would like to get it in the HIG if we all agree.
You can find it here:

http://techbase.kde.org/User:Agateau/Toggle_Button

Technical note: I noticed while going through the code of KDE
applications that unfortunately the KToggleAction class provided by
kdelibs makes it quite easy to misuse toggle buttons. I thus started to
write an alternative class which I will propose for inclusion in kdelibs
to deprecate KToggleAction, assuming we agree on this addition to the HIG.

Aurélien