List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [KDE Usability] Proposal for KDE 4.6, 4.7.
From:       Ernesto_Manríquez <alejandronova () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-20 2:51:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings to all.

As a soon-to-become civil law lawyer, I thought I didn't have anything to
contribute to KDE. But I had a thought about yet another improvement to
System Settings, published it in my OpenDesktop profile, and, although it
hasn't had visibility, it is getting a good karma. So please, review it and
tell me if you like it.

The direct link to my proposal is here.

http://opendesktop.org/content/show.php/[Idea]+Proposal+for+System+Settings.?content=126788

This is about adding the breadcrumb view to organize System Settings, and
some things that could be done on top of that. Also, I tried to include in
this proposal the new developments that are going to be ready in KDE 4.6
(Akonadi PIM integration, Plasma KPart, among others).