List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] Users cannot find where to "safely remove" USB
From:       Brian Shannon <teapot.philosopher () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-05 3:25:48

> Actually, it does exist in Dolphin. This thread is suggesting that the
> context menu be added to the Device Notifier plasmoid as well.

Bah, looks like that usability study is irrelevant then! I've got this
thread all wrong!

As an aside, please stop arguing about this as if it is of dire
importance. It is possible to eject using Dolphin easily. You are the
single largest contributer to this thread at nearly half of all the
emails. Before you reply, please sit back for a few minutes and chill.