List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [KDE Usability] System-settings ... (4.4)
From:       Andreas Scherf <scherfa () web ! de>
Date:       2010-03-04 22:51:57

Hello,
i stepped over a problem inside the system settings dialog. I was lloking for
the mouse settings .. but i could find them.
The mouse settings are inside the "keyboard & mouse" button. But the icon
shows only a keyboard, I think it would be nice if we could use an icon here
that shows mouse & keyboard like the text suggests.
I attached a screenshot to show what i mean.
I think that could not be so hard to make but it would help newbies to find the
mouse settings faster ... ;-)

Cheers
Andreas

p.s. Please forward your answer to scherfa@web.de because im not subscripted