List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] Temperature widget: No Y-axis markers (to show
From:       Brian Shannon <teapot.philosopher () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-17 13:01:15

> I don't see your point, HIG applies to all widgets and all projects, what is
> your suggestion to resolve this?

My point is that what you suggested is completely different to what
the developer has created. They're two entirely different ways of
representing the same data and we can't expect (even if we hope) the
developer will be motivated to implement it. Of course, you're free to
ask him/her but it isn't a feature request for the 'old' widget
anymore.