List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [KDE Usability] Configuring toolbars
From:       Aurélien_Gâteau <agateau () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-13 21:45:28

David Edmundson a écrit :
> Hey all,
>
> The other day I tried to reconfigure the icons on the toolbar in Kopete (or in
> fact any KDE application) and didn't think the interface was particularly
> great or quick to use.
>
> I then tried to make a working prototype of how I think it should work. I've
> got a screencast on my blog  http://www.sharpley.org.uk/page/blog/22

Looks great! I have been working on this some time ago, but didn't find
a nice solution for KPart-enabled applications, because in this case
there are quite a few restrictions on how you can move toolbuttons
around as the KPart buttons must still be grouped together.

I would be curious to see how your patch work on Konqueror for example.

Aurélien