On Mittwoch 27 Mai 2009 08:03:03 Maciej Pilichowski wrote: > Ignore it. User left it not configured. +1 - but: Yes, too much artificial intelligence is scaring. I also am often asked if to activate sticky keys when holding down the shift key too long - but accept this approach to phyically challanged people. Very often, I want to type a message (or more often search term) in KMail, but the text box lost its focus - and suddenly reply and forward windows are opening. Sometimes, KMail crashed because there where too many undefined keys in my search expression (I think). Here a query for undefined keys could have saved me! As a compromise: "Don't ask again about this key/today/ever at all" could be a way to satisfy any needs. What do you think? ReGards (RG) _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability