Celeste Lyn Paul wrote: > On Friday 16 January 2009 11:33:38 am Aurélien Gâteau wrote: > >> I can commit stuff if you want. I may be able to help you get your svn >> account to work too :). > > toma reset it but for some reason I still can't connect even after we verified > the password hash. This is a bit off-topic for this list, we can probably continue this off list if you want. > Currently on usability.kde.org we have custom navigation on the left hand > side. With techbase, we're stuck with the general techbase navigation on the > left. I guess we can create a page template for our own navigation near the > top of all the Projects/Usability pages, but then you have too many layers > going on. Oh I see. Wikipedia has the concept of portal to group pages together: The portal page list all pages of the portal and all pages of the portal have a back link to the portal page. We could create a HIG portal. > I am subscribed to all of the HIG pages and AFAIK you can't commit anonymous > changes in techbase. You can: just click the edit tab without being logged. The only constraint is an addition captcha to prevent bot from posting. Aurélien _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability