List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: bouncing icon on app start
From:       Markus <kamikazow () web ! de>
Date:       2009-01-09 18:55:39

I think there's a bigger problem than bouncing or blinking:
KDE sometime doesn't get when to stop bouncing. Take Songbird for example.
This app just takes a few seconds to start up, but the cursor bounces like a
minute or so. I don't know what's the technical reason behind this (somebody
with technical insight reading this?), but don't you think that this should be
fixed before we discuss alternative ways for notifications?