On Monday 29 December 2008 20:43:33 Celeste Lyn Paul wrote: > I would not want to put ways users can submit usability bug reports > on a contributing page. Users submitting a usability bug is a > conflict of interest. ? I don't get it. HIG says "put X at Y". App violates this. It is valid bug for me (or issue with HIG), but logically they cannot both be right. I fully agree with Dotan, I can only confirm this -- usability issues are second rate "citizens". HIG section is basically dead (well, the same with the webpage). And I am not even mentioning accessibility, since there is no something like AIG it is harder to show needs for accessibility support. Cheers, PS. I would like to help very much in HIG/AIG editing, but I don't even where to start from. For now I added some rules AKA "wishful thinking" at the Novell/opensuse accessibility web page. http://en.opensuse.org/Accessibility/Wishlist _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability