List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE4 and KRDC4 usability
From:       Mike Arthur <mike () mikearthur ! co ! uk>
Date:       2008-11-26 9:30:22

On Tuesday 25 November 2008 20:59:39 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Is it true that KDE 3.5.x is no longer supported? Does that mean that
> KDE 3.x is no longer supported? I had the assumption that while we
> will likely never see a KDE 3.6, we would still get a KDE 3.5.11
> bugfix release sometime in 2009. I still cannot move to KDE 4.x as
> certain disability issues have not been taken care of yet.
No, that statement was incorrect/misunderstood. What is meant is that it isn't
being actively worked on so will probably only see rolled-back bugfixes from
most developers as most are focusing on the 4.x series instead now.

As for 3.5.11, I'm not sure of the timeline but my guess is that we will see
it at some stage.

--
Cheers,
Mike Arthur