List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Too many icons in Gwenview toolbar
From:       "Jos Poortvliet" <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-19 10:10:25

2008/2/19 Mikołaj Machowski <mikmach@wp.pl>:
> Zoom slider in status bar is already done in digiKam (from 0.9.x). Check
> screenshots.

Yeah, it came from KOffice, afaik, and there is a blog from me about
some possible improvements (which the KOffice developers have
expressed interest in). This might (should?) make it to KDElibs
someday/somehow, as more and more apps start using it...

http://nowwhatthe.blogspot.com/2007/10/picture-viewers-widgets.html