List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Improvement for KRFB Application
From:       Iñaki_Baz_Castillo <ibc.listas () aliax ! net>
Date:       2007-09-15 9:28:31

El Sábado, 15 de Septiembre de 2007, Mensur Zahirovic escribió:
> Hi all!
>
> I've made a small improvement for krfb application.
> MOCKUP!
> The result can be seen at:
> http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7383/krfbam2.png
>
> What my suggestion for this application and other applications is to add
> somekind of banner at the top.
> That would make an application look much more better.

Just if the space is not a problem. In this case I agree.

> I also made a controlpanel for kde which i think maybe can be used in kde4.
> This is also mockup:
> The result can be seen at:
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/KDE4+Control+Panel+-+Nookie?conten
>t=66323

Really beautiful and intuitive.
Let me just a question: what about if all the total width of top buttons
(sections) is more than the window width? Note that using an horizontal
scroll button would hidde some icons, while the actual Kubuntu "System and
Settings" hides no icon.

Good job. Regads.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo