List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Function/Usability review request: how to configure
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2007-09-01 3:11:43

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> the sliders are hard to determine what they belong to. perhaps put them to the
> right of the widgets they belong to? would also take better advantage of
> widescreen monitors which are increasingly common, though in this case it's
> probably not a huge issue.

I had thought about that, and given the likely width of the "Scheme" tab
for the color kcm (see my next thread, just posted), it looks more and
more like there will be easily enough room to do this (and put the
preview underneath).

What about the stray color button, though? I guess just leave the empty
space? Or maybe make that slider a bit shorter and move the button all
the way right? (Or even keep the sliders the same length, but still move
the button all the way right?) Any preference? Other suggestions?

--
Matthew
"I can hear you / just barely hear you / I can just barely hear you"