List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Configdialog/Kate
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2007-06-07 8:18:32

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 23:41:01 Dominik Haumann wrote:
> Having the modes under open/save makes sense, as it's set when you open a
> document or save a new document.
>
> Having the other stuff grouped under editing is fine, too, imo. It's a
> moving around of the config pages, and not a real refactoring of the
> options itself, but that's perfectly fine. We have less entries inthe list
> view then, but the problem of finding config options still remains (can
> that be solved at all?).
> From my side would be fine to commit this. Any comments? ;)
I am ok with that, too. It don't think it makes the options more easy to find
but it groups some stuff more logical, which is reasonable ;)
Please commit, the scripting page is really out of order atm, I thought that
there some list of the available scripts should be around with some
additional informations and config options, but that is still a pure dream ;)
For 4.0, we can simply hide this page, I guess.

Thanks for the great work, keep on going. Btw., nice video, too, made it easy
to judge about the changes, looks cool.

cu
Christoph

--