List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Configdialog/Kate
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Rafael_Fern=C3=A1ndez_L=C3=B3pez?=" <ereslibre () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-06 19:23:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Hi all,

OK, I have lots of things to do... but I just don't like to let things "on
air", I will continue with my work on KListView and kuiserver later. For
that reason, I volunteer for this work. Let's see if my proposals are
welcome.

*For me*, "Cursor&Selection", "Editing" and "Indentation" can be merged into
an only one: "Editing".
As a last suggestion, and probably agressive, merge "Plugins" and "Scripts"
into "Extensions".

We would have reduced to 7 the number of elements.

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López.