List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: 88646 can be closed
From:       Fred van Zwieten <cossidhon () dezwietjes ! nl>
Date:       2007-05-20 9:05:05

Hi Simon,

I also just subscribed to this maililnglist and haven found any activity on it
either. Strange, especially since there are 2 HIG related posts up on the
Dot. I plan to do some usability work for KDE in the near future, but right
now i'm kind of filled up.

So, heads up, you're not alone out there :-)

Fred