List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Write some conclusions
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?I=C3=B1aki_Baz_Castillo?=" <ibc.listas () aliax ! homeip ! net>
Date:       2007-04-18 7:41:40

Hi, those days there are IMHO very cool ideas and proposals in this
list, and all of them very discussed with good consensus. For example:

- "Application" menu entry for every apps instead of "File":
  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=117648781212203&w=2

- "Checkboxs in menus always visible (empty or fill, but visible) and
fixed text for bolean options":
  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-usability&m=117661388309284&w=2

- "Column headers in KDE to make a consistent show/hide columns context menu".
  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-usability&m=117661388309285&w=2

- "Menu options in KDE for cathegorize the menu entries in sections":
  http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-usability&m=117680058514970&w=2

Could/Should we write those concluions in a wiki not to be forgiven?
in that case: in which wiki? is there a KDE wiki where we can anotate
those conclusions? if not we could write them in any personal wiki as
mine.

Regards.