List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Old good idea!
From:       ANSIE <ansie () inbox ! ru>
Date:       2007-02-24 16:54:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone.

After my first meeting with MacOS I made conclusion - It's so good idea to safe \
resources and screen space by way of use only one menu for all application.

As you can see now MS is trying to discard main menu in its application (MS office, \
ie, explorer).

I were analyzing GNU/Linux and could not understand why KDE and other shells still \
use menu for each application. I cannot imagine any man who works with two menus \
simultaneously.

Now KDE have good opportunity to do this. Let's free more resources and increase \
usability! :-)

With best regards,
Anna