List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Kadressbook rocks
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?I=C3=B1aki_Baz_Castillo?=" <ibc.listas () portatil-aliax ! homeip ! net>
Date:       2007-02-28 23:15:53

2007/2/27, Wladimir Schaefer <intruderkw@mail.ru>:
> Hi, I have just explored that I can put many contacts to a category in one
> time, choosing the contacts and take the menuentry edit..."set to category(or
> something like that, then I have it in german)"!
> Oh, man, how could I overlooking that thing, i'm sorry for my post about
> categories in kadressbook

It isn't so good if netiher you and me (people needing that  feature)
didn't know about it until you discovered it. So I assume that putting
many contacts to a cathegory is nothing intuitive in Kaddressbook.
So, the option is there, hidden in an strange menu... so it doesn't
exist in fact. And this is, unfortunatelly, a very common issue in KDE
PIM apps and others.