List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Standar style for left tabs in KDE apps
From:       Dominik Haumann <dhdev () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-11-27 16:49:21

On Monday 27 November 2006 13:23, Iñaki wrote:
> El Lunes, 27 de Noviembre de 2006 13:03, Iñaki escribió:
> > El Sábado, 25 de Noviembre de 2006 11:20, Dominik Haumann escribió:
> > > (*) This is an interesting question: Do we really need things like an
> > > embedded media player in the sidebar?
>
> Ups, I think that you meant the embedded media player isntead of Amarok
> sidebar. Anyway I think bouth should dissapear from Konqueror if it wants
> to be usable and intuitive.

Well, embedded media player or Amarok sidebar, it is the same category I'd
say. This are types which (in my very personal humble opinion) do not
really belong into Konqueror.

PS: Wasn't the UNIX way to have one application for every task? ;) Konqueror
is somehow a single application for almost all tasks =)

Greetings,
Dominik