List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KSnapshot 0.7 is great
From:       David Bowen <David () MyForest ! Com>
Date:       2006-10-09 21:59:02

I just encoutnered KSnapshot by accident - in the past I always fired up The
Gimp to start that process.

I'd just like to say that I think KSnapshot is great. It does just what I
want, and not much more. A job well done.

It even copes with my Xinerama screens quite happily.

David Bowen

PS: I'm not sure if the authors would be subscribing to this list, if not
then should I write to these guys directly?

rich@kde.org; ettrich@kde.org; aseigo@kde.org; nhasan.kde.org