List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Personas - which ones to use for fairs/expos installations?
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <friedrich.w.h () kossebau ! de>
Date:       2006-10-02 15:33:45

Hi,

I am preparing a KDE installation for a booth computer* and want to have
several prepared users accounts/setups to show different usages of KDE.

I guess it is a good idea to reuse the personas that you identified by now (is
it?). Which ones are these?

In Ellen's talk from aKademy 06 I found
* office worker
* geek
* recreational user
* student
* decision maker

Any further?

Do you have any suggestions which programs to install, which setup and what
kind of example data to prepare?

* for Linux-Info-Tag Dresden at October 8th

Regards
Friedrich