List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [kde-guidelines] KDE4 Human Interface Guidelines Survey
From:       Frans Englich <englich () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-15 15:07:12

On Monday 15 May 2006 14:17, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> The KDE HCI Working Group is currently working towards create Human
> Interface Guidelines for KDE4. We are gathering feedback from developers in
> order to create better guidelines which are concise and easy to follow.
>
> URL of survey:
> http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=h6ulgyuuzozpwnz191835
>
> The survey will be open from May 15 to May 30.  Thank you for your
> participation, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I think one mistake is done here: the lists which actual application
developers hang out in aren't CC'd. I think one wants to reach the
developers, not only the usability "geeks". So, i would post on kde-devel and
kde-core-devel too -- but I could of course be completely off the chart on
this.

Cheers,

		Frans