List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: The importance of the default configuration / Study Case: Kopete.
From:       "Charles de Miramon" <cmiramon () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2006-03-16 0:45:18

> Hi Charles!
>
> You don't appear to be using any of the 0.12 prereleases, as the first
> two issues above (1bis and 1ter, whatever those mean) are already fixed
> as we've had some great icon contributions from the community.
>

> You don't appear to be using any of the 0.12 prereleases, as the first
> two issues above (1bis and 1ter, whatever those mean) are already fixed
> as we've had some great icon contributions from the community.

Sorry. I should have checked first. I've tested tonight the last beta and
indeed the new icons are very nice. Kopete is maturing ! Its great.

The style-variant drop-down in Configuration --> Appearance --> Chat
window is a bit strange. Is it a stupid idea to group the style variants
in the style box in an expandable list ? like that:
+ Kopete
+ Retropete
 |---RetropeteBlue
 |---RetropeteRed

Or maybe it is something that is going to be changed later on

Cheers,
Charles
--
http://www.kde-france.org