List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: SimpleKDE Mockups
From:       Emre Sokullu <esokullu () turkix ! org>
Date:       2005-10-26 17:14:17

Shriramana Sharma wrote:

>Wednesday 26 Oct 2005 07:32 samaye Emre Sokullu alekhiit:
>Rather than screenshots, if you provide us with the Live CD mentioned at the
>website, we would be better to participate. From what I see, I am interested,
>but I can commit myself (if at all) only after seeing a live demo.

Great.. Due to my studies, I couldn't work on SimpleKDE and Turkix for 2
months, but  now I've restarted and the new version of Turkix with a
preview of SimpleKDE will be available soon.

However, there is no concrete relation btw these mockups and SimpleKDE,
because these are just conepts that do not exist yet.