List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Show desktop behaviour
From:       Davide Ferrari <il_vide () katamail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-29 18:45:25

Alle Thursday 29 September 2005 17:40, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:

> what do you mnean by "in a .. very disturbing way"?

Well that if I have just hidden all the windows with the show desktop button
then I was also trying to "clear" the screen...but if all the windows
suddenly return then...it's disturbing.

From your answer I understand that's a feature, and I assume you're trying to
not disturb the workflow "I was looking for something on the desktop while
working on other windows, once I got it I would like to get back to my
windows".
But IMO the best solution would be to explicitly push again the show/hide
desktop button, it would be just one click more even in this scenario, so
nothing really disturbing the workflow.

Moreover every MS Windows switcher wouldn't be disappointed :)

--
Davide Ferrari