On 9/28/05, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > On Wednesday 28 September 2005 17:48, Zak Jensen wrote: > > On 9/28/05, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > > > how would one distinguish between adding an applicaton and adding an > > > applet, then? they are two different entries and they aren't going to be > > > merged into one. > > > > I don't quite understand this part. Could one of you elaborate on what > > you're talking about? Are you talking about adding an application > > launching button? > > if you look at the panel context menu there are two Add entries: > > Add Applet to Panel... > Add Applicaton to Panel -> > > so if "Add Applet to Panel" just became "Add ..." or "Add to Panel..." even it > would look a bit odd, no? Ok, I see your point. Would it be better if applicication buttons were included in the applet window, and it opened a new dialog when you told the original dialog? Then you could have "add applet to panel" instead of 2 separate menus. My goal, in this case, would be to simplify the add menu eveno more than it is now. I don't know how well adding another dialog would go over though, or even if it is an adequate tradeoff. In either case, thanks for the clarification :) _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability