List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Tip of the day
From:       Zak Jensen <coolguyzak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-14 14:08:37

Hmm... I know this is not an implementation forum, per se... but I was
wondering what some of the developers' opinions are concerning how to
implement the KTips "spying" mechanism which has been discussed
several times on this thread. Turns out there's a KDE-Quickie about
"Signal Spying" on QT 4.0:

http://qt4.digitalfanatics.org/articles/signalspy.html

It seems that this does exactly what we have been discussing. Has
there been any experimentation with this functionality in QT4? How
much does it bog down the system/etc? (Should I post this to a
different list?)

- Zak.