List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Left Handed
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-04 11:34:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

We came to the conclusion that your proposal does not work very well on a
larger scale.  So I decided to not carry on with it.
The position of the close-tab button is direcly related to the close
button on the window and the ordering of the ok/cancel buttons.
Mac, for example, switches all of those around but its not meant for
left-handed people.

So I suggest you try out the mac-profile (in the kpersonalizer) since
IIRC it reverses it for you.

In short; I am pretty sure your problem is a personal one and does not
scale for all hard-left handed people.

--
Thomas Zander