List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: User Resources
From:       Zak Jensen <coolguyzak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-29 16:27:13

In a sense, yes. And I guess there could be debate concerning whether
or not such a feature is even a good idea... particularly from a
security point of view.

However, because we are talking about transferring/autoloading KDE's
settings (Possibly tinkering with loading /home/<user> from it as
well... but I am generally agaist that. :), it can be thought of as a
KDE problem... "Problem" is not the correct word... but it's close
enough.

I was thinking of it as a neat form of "hidden functionality" that KDE
could have for power users (or internet cafes). I guess it could also
have applications with smart clients and such.