List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Konsole 1.4.2 krippled by default PATH variable
From:       Dave Feustel <dfeustel () verizon ! net>
Date:       2005-08-29 16:11:57

The problems I was having with konsole somehow were all generated by
using xdm to start kde. I stopped using xdm for other reasons and all the
problems with konsole disappeared. I'm happy now. :-)

Dave Feustel

--
Tired of having to defend against Malware?
(You know: trojans, viruses, SPYWARE, ADWARE,