Dnia niedziela, 28 sierpnia 2005 10:42, Gerry Gavigan napisał: > Thank you for replying. > > On "--reverse option" thank you. I thought there would be something > based on left to right languages. I'll explore how it hangs together > and I'll approach the wish list on bugs.kde.org to get left handed > included as a configure option. > > I've met other left handers (in the real world too) who can adapt, > obviously I do adapt. But, for example, despite having been alive for > quite a while now, give me a row of ticket barriers and something else > on my mind and I will instinctively put my ticket in the left hand slot > and open the barrier for the person to my left. > I do exactly reverse :) Prefer to use right hand for simple, automatic tasks to keep more skilled hand free. m. -- If you are going to rape, pillage and burn, be sure to do things in that order. P.J.Plauger _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability