List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Left Handed
From:       Gerry Gavigan <gerryg () uklinux ! net>
Date:       2005-08-27 11:42:05

As KDE has got more usable I find myself reverting to type and getting more
things wrong.  Most typical example is closing tabs in Konqi when I mean to
open them. (It would be nice if the tabs visualised in the other direction
too)

I've dug around in the archives and only found an email dated 2002 so it seems
that there is not much about left-handedness going on.

It might be that there is a hidden "make everything left handed" option in the
menu in which please
a) accept my apologies and
b) please consider telling me where to find it

Truly it would be more usable for western left handers if the K were in the
bottom right hand corner of the screen.

If this is a topic not under active consideration I'd like to help take this
forward (we are approximately 18% of the population) and can bang on forever
about left-handed usability issues.

If I am on the wrong list please consider redirecting me.

Gerry