List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: An idea for KDE4.0-desktop
From:       Manuel Amador <rudd-o () amautacorp ! com>
Date:       2005-08-17 5:12:28

El mié, 10-08-2005 a las 09:44 +0200, Martijn Klingens escribió:

> Thanks. This is especially useful since I turned off Plastik's horrible new
> default of turning off resize borders on maximized windows, I still want to
> be able to resize or move them.

To be incredibly, perfectly honest, if you did large amounts of window
resizing, you should have already learnt the ALT+Right mouse button and
ALT+Left mouse button a long time ago.  Once I did, it felt like such a
relief: I have not used window borders for the past two years!  It's so
much faster and easier to use that I routinely try to enlarge/shrink and
move windows using that trick on computers with Microsoft Windows.

--
Manuel Amador                   <rudd-o@amautacorp.com>
http://www.amautacorp.com/            +593 (4) 220-7010