List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: An idea for KDE4.0-desktop
From:       Ian K <omega21 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-12 11:24:15

Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

>Dnia środa 10 sierpień 2005 10:35, James Ots napisał:
>

>>Anyway, I've been reading all the arguments and I'm now persuaded that
>>the Mac-OS menu would be a bad default. Even though I like it.
>>

>I agree. I also like Mac-OS menu but for "my" users it could be very
>confusing with more than one window open.
>
>m.

Hi there,
The only problem I see with the MAC OS X menu, is compatability. I like
it also,
but its in the way when GTK (or other) programs are active, as they dont
work
with it.

I think it is a bad default, although it should remain an option. I just
dont think it is
"good" enough to use regularly, since 50% of the programs dont like it.

Also, towards contributing to this 'thread' as a whole, I quite dislike
having applicatrions
fully maximized. I like to see my desktop and such. Only exception is a
Web Browser.
Cheers,
Ian

["omega21.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]