List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Distros spoiling KDE
From:       joaoBR <joao () matik ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-08-09 0:25:06

On Monday 08 August 2005 18:12, julian oliver wrote:
> hehe i think the KDE KMenu logo is pretty awful anyway. a 'k'
> graphic is enough, without the complexity of those KDE gears

that is definitly true but less because of the art but because of the
lonly "K"

the letter K is a little bit toooo obviously a MENU icon, new users do
not know and do not click, they think mostly it is a logo nothing
else

Better would be to use at last "KM" or as you suggest below in
recognition of Windows start menu but "launch" is probably not the
best term. I do not kow what is so wrong calling it as what it is:
Menu?

--

J.M.