List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "UNIfication"
From:       Datschge <datschge () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-05-29 22:00:51

On Saturday 28 May 2005 14:39, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> realistically we can ensure its use in our libraries and if we have someone
> industrious around to care for it, the applications that ship with KDE.

I'd actually like to do that for quite some time now (and keep myself up to
date up with KDE development for that purpose), but since my C++ (or any
other programming language for that matter) development knowledge is very
limited my compliance observations are limited to what I know about different
KDE apps behaviors, their settings and related code commits (ie. if I were to
point out consistency issues I could only refer to the above instead being
able to offer some kind of patches) so I want to wait until I do have enough
programming capability to be of help. (Did that paragraph make sense? =P )

Cheers, Datschge