List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Proposal: Removal of Ctrl-C shortcut
From:       Harijs Buss <hbush () apollo ! lv>
Date:       2005-05-24 0:50:13

On Monday, 23. May 2005 23:00, joaoBR rakstija:

> exactly and now you know why windows has sooo much success because
> there are confirming dialogs even with advices like you just pressed
> enter are you sure that it is what you really wanted and to do better
> we could ask to confirm enter by pressing F1 for YES and F10 for NO
> so both are so far away from each other that it must be hard to hit
> them by accident

Good, but sure there must be also some security dialog like "Did you really
meant to press F1??  It will cause irreversible action and can be dangerous!
Press Enter if you really really know why you did press F1 just before!"
And yes, we already agreed on security dialog for Enter as well.

:)

Harry