List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Managing multiple desktops
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2005-05-20 11:42:42

Dnia czwartek 19 maj 2005 19:46, Joseph Garvin napisał:
> I think the shortest path between two points here is giving KWin a more
> robust DCOP interface so that users can script this sort of stuff
> themselves (although some of those, like title bar on all sides,
> probably require other KWin changes). Right now KWin's DCOP is pretty
> useless.

Completely agree. I am not even opening wishes on b.k.o for these items
because they are icing of the cake not something necessary.

m.

ps. Although shading of decoration-less window is really very good. When
doing min/max I am always forgetting previous position of window and often
position of this window is in conflict with current work. With one pixel
line visible I am conscious about its position and can organize work to
not place there something important. In the same time such tiny line isn't
disturbing current work.