List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: really wierd proposal
From:       Manuel Amador <rudd-o () amautacorp ! com>
Date:       2005-05-10 23:39:29

I understand that it is POSSIBLE to configure multiple pointer devices
and keyboards, (independent ones) in one X server.  For each class of
devices, either one of th devices is the core one, and others are
numbered from 1 up, or one is core and at least one of the secondary
devices can be told to SendCoreEvents.  This is how I configured my
wireless mouse to work from my bed, while using my higher-res
intellimouse explorer while at my desktop.

Now, pointers don't have different colors.  AFAIK, there is only ONE
pointer (or this may be because i configured the wireless mouse to
SendCoreEvents).