List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: really wierd proposal
From:       Luke-Jr <luke-jr () utopios ! org>
Date:       2005-04-07 17:30:07

On Thursday 07 April 2005 15:58, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 07 April 2005 06:28, David Laban wrote:
> > "groupware to the extreme"
> > "energy saving"
> > "cost-effective"
>
> this is already possible today, and some companies are even shipping
> products around this. it requires some small and rather trivial kernel
> patches for the usb input devices, but you get 4 (or more) individual
> desktops with their own screen/mouse/keyboard all hanging off the same
> computer.

However, that's not what David suggested.
David's idea (which I'm surprised hasn't been given consideration before)
would be to have multiple users (mice/keyboards) in the *same* session.
Active titlebar, mouse, and keyboard cursors would be colour-codec per-user.

Just imagine what you can do with games if this kind of support is added... ;)
--
Luke-Jr
Developer, Utopios