List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Usability study of KPrinter
From:       Davide Ferrari <il_vide () katamail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-28 16:54:44

Alle 12:00, lunedì 28 marzo 2005, Gérard Delafond ha scritto:

> If people don't disagreee, i'll fill a wish on bugs.kde.org.

Please tell us when you did (or at least tell me) cause I'm interested too on
this topic. I also find very very poor the Printer Management tool UI,
managing the printer is nearly impossible if you don't already know how the
backend (most of the time, CUPS) works.

I'll try to do something similiar to your study for this case.

--
Davide Ferrari