List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KDE Menu : improve visibility of app name and description
From:       joa <joachim.k () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2005-03-26 22:44:39

Hi everyone,
First post to a KDE list :)

I think a simple arrangement would improve visibility of program name and
also program description in the KDE menu.
Actual state (KDE 3.4) : ugly scheme : "name (description)" : unreadable.
Simple solution : 2 columns: First for the program name, second for the
program description, no "()", so both the name of the program and its
description can be clearly seen.

Sorry if this feature is planned :)
And thank you so much for the great job you all do. I mean it. :))

Joachim