List:       kde-usability
Subject:    KMail/Kontact keyboard navigation
From:       Zácek Krystof <Krystof.Zacek () i ! cz>
Date:       2005-03-24 14:39:00

The number of reactions to the keyboard navigation in KMail clearly proves that \
something is wrong there. The stubborn position of its developers reminds me too much \
me of GNOME architects explainig their users that they should like what they do not \
like.

C'mon, the solution is so simple:
make the keys confirugable (Up, Down, Home, End, Enter) and make the default \
behaviour consistent with other mailers and KDE itself. Advanced users will not have \
to worry about their beloved right-left keys - they will be able to configure them.

Howgh!

PS: Don't tell me that I am just criticising instead of contributing. THIS is my \
kde-usability mailing list
kde-usability@kde.org